Terms of Service
- Membership.TheSuperheroChefsSubscriptionProgram(the “Program”) is offered by Superhero Chefs, LLC (“Superhero Chefs,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) to eligible individuals who enroll in the Program (“Members,” “you,” or “your”). To earn access to special pricing (as defined below) and receive other membership benefits (as defined below), you must be a registered and paying subscription member with a valid account that has a fully paid subscription as your membership (“Membership”).
- SubscriptionMembershipRequirements.Ifyouregisterforan account via Superhero Chefs, you must maintain the monthly subscription fee to maintain your Membership status.
- ProgramPeriod.YourMembershipisvalidforthefullmonth beginning the date of your paid subscription, and 30-days thereafter which your Membership will automatically renew and the monthly subscription fee applied to maintain your Membership.
Individuals who are 21 years or older and residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia may enroll to become Members. For the avoidance of doubt, only natural persons transacting in their personal capacity and for their own account are eligible to participate in the Program; third party aggregators, groups, organizations, and business entities are not eligible to become Members or earn Rewards or Level Benefits.
If you would like to become a new Member, you must enroll in the Program by (a) enrolling on our website at https://www.superherochefshsv.com/ (b) registering for the Program by paying for the monthly subscription, and (c) accepting this Agreement pursuant to one of the methods set forth in the introductory paragraph above. Superhero Chefs reserves the right to delay enrollment until your membership eligibility is confirmed.
Your monthly membership fee is non-transferable and non-refundable and you may only have one (1) membership at a time. If we discover that you have multiple memberships in the Program, you will be deemed to be in violation of this Agreement and we reserve the right to terminate all such accounts in accordance with Section 6.
2. QualifyingOrdersandSpend.Subjecttotheexclusions,terms,and conditions listed in this Section 2 and Section 3, once enrolled in the Program, qualifying orders are limited to in-store purchases only (“Qualifying Order”), you will earn Rewards and Level Benefits based on the U.S. dollar amount that you pay for such order at Superhero Chefs, excluding tax, tips, donations, discounts, delivery fees, purchases made with a Reward or Level Benefits, or other promotional credit or forms of Superhero Chefs-provided compensation (“Qualifying Spend”).
Orders made directly through third party food delivery platforms recognized at the time the order is made (e.g. Doordash, GrubHub, UberEats, Postmates, etc.) do not count as Qualifying Orders and will not generate Qualifying Orders or are not included in your Membership..
Orders placed by or on behalf of third party aggregators, groups, organizations, and business entities will not generate Qualifying Spend or count towards your Membership. Superhero Chefs reserves the right to delay, suspend, recalculate, reduce or revoke any Qualifying Spend, Rewards, that Superhero Chefs suspects are connected with such orders.
All purchases made through a Member’s account will be treated as activity of the Member, regardless of any other name listed on the order (e.g. different name on the method of payment, delivery recipient, etc.).
Your Qualifying Spend is non-transferable and cannot be combined with the Qualifying Spend of other Members.
Purchases made before becoming a Member will not be counted as Qualifying Spend.
Purchases of gift cards will not generate Qualifying Spend.
The calculation of Qualifying Spend is also subject to the terms and conditions set forth in Section 6.
3. Rewards.SuperheroChefswillannouncerewardsformembersonan adhoc basis (“Reward”).
Rewards are also subject to the terms and conditions set forth in Section 6.
4. MembershipLevels.Membershiplevelswillbeannouncedaswe introduce new membership subscription tiers. (“Membership Levels”).
● Merchandise Items: Merchandise items may vary from time to time and will be selected at the sole discretion of Superhero Chefs. The approximate retail value of the merchandise items range from $45 – $300. The merchandise items carry no warranty other than that offered by the manufacturer. Superhero Chefs has neither made nor is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any merchandise item, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical conditions, or fitness for a particular purpose.
● In-Restaurant Benefits: In-restaurant items included in your subscription will be discounted when you check-out. Members must present the Membership account and proof of payment to be eligible.
6. RewardsandLevelBenefitcreditscannotberedeemedthroughany third party platforms. Rewards and Level Benefit credits may only be applied for Superhero Chefs food and/or beverage items and cannot be used to pay for merchandise, tips, gift certificates, or delivery fees, unless otherwise specified..
Superhero Chefs will keep Members informed about your Membership status through email, SMS message or at the point of purchase in any Superhero Chefs store location.
Superhero Chefs reserves the right to restrict the use of Rewards in combination with other discounts and promotions.
Rewards and Benefits are promotional in nature and have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash or any cash equivalent under any circumstances. Rewards and Benefits have no value outside of this Program.
Rewards and Benefits cannot be assigned, exchanged, sold, traded, bartered, purchased, given by gift or otherwise transferred. Any Rewards and Benefits so acquired are void. Rewards cannot be redeemed for gift cards, cash, or gift certificates. The accumulation of Rewards or any Level Benefits does not entitle the Member to any vested rights, and Superhero Chefs does not guarantee in any way the continued availability of any Reward, or Benefit.
Superhero Chefs reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to (i) suspend or terminate a Member’s account at any time for any reason or (ii) invalidate any Qualifying Spend, Rewards, Status, and Benefit we deem to have been awarded in error, or as the result of the use of an account to make orders by or on behalf of a third party aggregator, group, organization, or business entity or any actual or suspected fraudulent or dishonest activity (including without limitation, the use of any system, macro, script, or bot to manipulate the Program). Reasons for account suspension or termination or benefit invalidation may include, without limitation, disorderly personal conduct at a Superhero Chefs event which actually or potentially harms any Superhero Chef
Parties or any third party, violations of law, or any other activity not in keeping with the letter and/or spirit of this Agreement, as interpreted by us in our sole and absolute discretion. If your account has been suspended or terminated, you forfeit any accumulated Qualifying Spend, Rewards, Level Status, and Level Benefits and are prohibited from registering for a new account without the prior written permission of Superhero Chefs.
Superhero Chefsis not liable for Rewards or Benefits sent to suspended, or terminated accounts.
7. RedemptionOrderofPriority.Wereservetherightinoursole discretion to determine the order in which Rewards and Benefit credits are applied to transactions and their priority to promotional codes, gift cards, or other payment credits that are associated with your account. We cannot guarantee that the Rewards or credits with the earliest expiration dates will be given priority in all transactions and you agree to monitor your account regularly to verify the status of your Rewards and Level Benefit credits.
8. E-mailCommunications.ByparticipatingintheProgram,youagree to receive e-mail and/or SMS communications from Superhero Chefs regarding the Program, including without limitation, communications regarding your Qualifying Spend, Rewards, and membership level status; incentives; promotions and events; new products; Reward expiration notifications; and commercial messages which may be of interest to you. To unsubscribe from Superhero Chef’s commercial e-mail list, use the unsubscribe link in any commercial e-mail message you receive. If you request to unsubscribe, you may still receive administrative or transactional e-mails from time to time regarding your account and updates to this Agreement.
9. ProgramTermination/Modification.SuperheroChefsmayterminate the Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of accumulated Qualifying Spend and the cancellation of all Rewards and other benefits and privileges associated with the Program. Superhero Chefs reserves the right to modify any of the rules, terms, conditions, and benefits of the Program at its sole
discretion, with or without notice. Interpretation of this Agreement shall be at the sole discretion of Superhero Chefs, whose decision will be final.
10. Change to Your Account Information. You must advise Superhero Chefs of any change in your name or the address, phone number and/or email address and payment information associated with your account. Superhero Chefs is not liable for membership information sent to outdated contact information.
Superhero Chefs Huntsville
5909 University Dr,
Huntsville, AL 35806
This document was last updated on October 12, 2022.